How to delete Olymp Trade account?
To delete an Olymp Trade account, you will need to contact the Olymp Trade customer support team. They will be able to assist you with deleting your account and any other questions or concerns you may have. It is important to note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered, so be sure that you really want to delete it before you take any further action.
To delete an Olymp Trade account, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Olymp Trade website and log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Help” tab in the top right corner of the page.
- In the Help section, click on the “Contact Us” button.
- This will open a form where you can submit a request to the customer support team.
- In the form, select “Account closure” as the subject of your request.
- In the message field, explain that you want to delete your account and provide any additional information or reasons why you want to do this.
- Submit the form and wait for a response from the customer support team.
Once they have received your request, the customer support team will review it and take the necessary steps to delete your account.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?